HOW TO BECOME A SCOUT
Regular scouting activities are held on: Sundays from 10:00am to 1:00pm
On the first and third Sunday of the month, scouting activities are held at:
Griffith Park (2700 N. Vermont Ave, Los Angeles CA 90027, on the left side of Vermont Ave before reaching the Greek Theater).
On the second and fourth Sunday of the month, scouting activities are held at:
Rose and Alex Pilibos (1615 N Alexandria Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027).
1st & 3rd Sunday of the Month
2nd & 4th Sunday of the Month
Rose and Alex Pilibos
Registering as a Homenetmen Scout
In order to be officially registered as a Homenetmen Los Angeles scout, the below items need to be completed and turned in:
1) The application form found at the end of this packet.
2) A copy of the birth certificate, passport or driver's license of the applicant.
3) A Passport Photo (headshot) of applicant, which may submitted electronically.
4) Submission of annual membership dues.
Upon receival of all required items, the chapter will submit the information to the Regional Executive Committee for activation(5-7 days). Once activated, an ID card will be issued to the scout.
***Registration is available in person or online below.***
Visit us on a Sunday during regular scouting hours! Meet some of the finest leaders and greatest scouts!!
Complete and turn in all of the following:
Can be done in person or online below
Application Packet (which you may download below)
A copy of either the applicant's birth certificate, passport, or drivers license
A passport size photo
Submit the annual membership dues, purchase a uniform and join the fun!!
STEP 1 - Application
STEP 2 - Copies and Photo
1) Email a copy of either your birth certificate, passport, or driver license to verify your information, to the following email address: email@example.com
2) Email a copy of a clear face picture, similar to a passport photo, to be used for your Homenetmen ID card.
STEP 3 - Membership Dues
Membership dues can be paid by following the "Store" link below under Step 4.
STEP 4 - Uniform
You can either purchase a uniform in person or online. If you wish to pay for it online and pick it up on Sunday, click the button below!